In today’s fast-paced world, having a confident smile is paramount. Dental issues can affect your self-esteem and overall well-being. Fixed dentures have emerged as a revolutionary solution to restore your smile, confidence, and quality of life. Let’s delve into this transformative dental procedure that offers permanence, comfort, and a natural appearance.
Fixed dentures, also known as implant-supported dentures or permanent dentures, are a cutting-edge dental restoration technique. Unlike traditional removable dentures, which sit on top of your gums, fixed dentures are securely anchored to dental implants surgically placed in your jawbone.
Fixed dentures offer a multitude of benefits that make them a preferred choice among dental patients:
Unlike traditional dentures that may slip or cause discomfort, fixed dentures are securely anchored. You can speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
Fixed dentures are custom-designed to blend seamlessly with your natural teeth. They provide a natural appearance, enhancing your smile’s aesthetics.
With proper care, fixed dentures can last a lifetime. There is no need for frequent replacements or adjustments, saving you time and money.
You can enjoy your favourite foods without limitations. Fixed dentures restore full chewing functionality, ensuring a balanced diet.
Dental implants stimulate jawbone growth, preventing bone loss that often occurs with missing teeth. This maintains your facial structure and oral health.
Fixed dentures are an excellent choice if you:
Say goodbye to the inconvenience of removable dentures and embrace the permanence of fixed dentures. This advanced dental procedure offers not only a beautiful smile but also renewed confidence and an improved quality of life. Consult with your dentist to explore whether fixed dentures are the right choice for you.
1. Are fixed dentures removable? No, fixed dentures are securely attached to dental implants and cannot be removed by the patient. They provide a permanent solution.
2. How do I care for my fixed dentures? Fixed dentures require regular oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing. Your dentist will provide specific care instructions.
3. Is the implant placement procedure painful? Local anaesthesia is used during implant placement, ensuring a painless procedure. Discomfort post-surgery is manageable with prescribed medications.
4. Can fixed dentures replace the upper and lower arches of teeth? Yes, fixed dentures can replace both upper and lower arches, offering a complete dental restoration.
5. What is the success rate of fixed dentures? Fixed dentures have a high success rate, typically exceeding 95%, making them a reliable and durable solution for missing teeth.Back to blog